Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Newspaper Journalist

I now qualify as a newspaper journalist! First of all I didn't lose the Mar 11 post as I had thought and second of all I stated that the space between the deer was 2 feet in the Mar 11 post and 1 foot in the Time Flies Post or vice versa. Who knows, I only looked at them a minute ago? In reality it seemed that it was only about an inch but who would believe that? How many times in reading the newspaper or listening to the news is there a discrepancy on what is reported? Now I know why. They are really stressed out or don't proofread. Neither do they listen to others reporting. So I apologize. It happened so fast I'm not sure what I saw except those two big deer right in front of my eyes. Good thing it's not April Fools' Day.

No comments: